If your facility meets the following criteria, and you would like your facility to be considered for funding, complete the FACILITY APPLICATION:
- Has been continuously operating for a minimum of two years.
- Is a registered Non-Profit with the State of California and the IRS.
- Has an occupancy of at least 10 beds.
- Has an onsite House Manager.
- Has 12 step meetings at the facility at least once a week for residents and outside visitors.
You will be notified, via email, within 30 days of your submission if your facility has been approved.
- Gratitude Retreat Foundation will provide a donation to your non-profit sober living facility.
- The donations must be used for 30-day or 60-day “Soberships” for new residents unable to afford initial costs of moving in, covering up to the first two month(s) rent.
- It is the facility’s responsibility to determine that the individual applicant will meet Gratitude Retreat Foundation’s criteria prior to submission of their application (see below).
- After reviewing the individual application, funds will be provided directly to the facility.